Monday, February 26, 2007

Wet strapon

Wet strapon


 







Top sex
stories's fragments



  • I want that cum in me. I want that hot cum gushing into my ass
    and dripping down my cunt.


  • There was no preparation, no
    effort to ease it into her sex. It was a brutal, violent
    invasion of her body, not a gentle or passionate penetration.
    His widow shrieked in agony as she felt the hand reaching as
    deep inside her cunt as possible.

 






Wet strapon. Adult? Enter!



Sucking daughter
Petite nylon
Pulling pussy lips
Uniform domination
Undressing hidden cams
Virginity loses
Whore slut
Whore throat
Swallowing cock
Voyeur houswives
Ugly girls
Undressing big tits
Sylvia saint ass
Obese granny
 
Top sex
stories's fragments



  • I was ecstatic. She was a hot, brunette with a tight little body
    that was willing to try anal sex. I imagined my hard cock
    penetrating her tiny asshole. At first, she sucked on my cock a
    little while just to get it wet while I played with her pussy.



  • pulled out a huge cream colored dildo, there were soft sighs and
    moans wafting softly throughout the classroom!!!